Young people should tap huge untapped potential in agriculture
Partnerships between the youth and the public/private sectors should be nurtured in a symbiotic mutually beneficial environment.
Waithera Gaitho | 1 month ago
Five strategies that can make agriculture appealing to young people
Agriculture has been an 'ageing' sector. According to UNDP Kenya, the average age for the Kenyan farmer is 60 years.
Onyango Rachael | 1 month ago
Former MP John Serut battling cancer, daughter seeks aid to offset Sh20m bill
By Jael Mboga
- How suspected child killer Masten Wanjala easily left police station
By Kamore Maina
- Men, here are the natural foods to increase your ‘stamina’
- Independent candidate beats UDA and Wiper candidates to Nguu/Masumba Ward seat
- Suspected child killer Masten Wanjala is dead
- Lawyer Evans Monari amuses mourners at funeral with tribute to himself