Eric: Advertising genius who left brief, but lasting impressions
Eric Ndavi, one of the biggest names on the Kenyan advertising scene, lost his battle with cancer this week.
By Tony Mochama | 2 months ago
Facebook to develop tools for advertisers to tackle harmful content
Advertisers have complained for years that big social media companies do very little to prevent ads from appearing alongside harmful content.
Reuters | 8 months ago
What killed 17-year-old boy in girls school
- Professionals from three counties back Raila's State House dream
- Raila delivers Sh10m gift to Kigumo hospital after student request
- Raila, BBI team oppose prayer by five professors
- Man admits killing Catholic priest who sodomised him
- Pull down video and apologise, Governor Mutua tells Boniface Mwangi
By Jael Mboga