Acorn enters into joint venture with Helios
Acorn Group and Helios Investment Partners (acting on behalf of funds it advises) have announced that they have agreed to enter into a joint venture to form a development platform focused initially on Kenya, subject to the necessary regulatory approvals.
Standard Reporter | 5 years ago
Britam acquires 25pc of Acorn Group shares, ups presence in property sector
Britam Thursday signed a strategic partnership with Acorn Group, a real estate investment and project management firm.
NICHOLAS WAITATHU | 7 years ago
How lost phone from a dying patient led kin to hospital, cemetery
- Bensouda: ‘Big man’ Ruto gave witnesses kickbacks
- KCSE: Kamusinga, Lugulu and Bunyore lead the pack in Western Kenya
- Police spokesman Charles Owino moved to light weapons
- How your school performed in 2020 KCSE exam: list
By Brian Okoth
- Key suspect in Jennifer Wambua murder case to take mental test