Magistrate and prosecutor clash over viewing of terrorism videos
A magistrate and prosecutor clashed in a Mombasa court over the production of video tapes linked to suspected Al Shabaab brides.
By Willis Oketch | 5 years ago
Why Sheikh Aboud Rogo was ‘poster boy’ of Muslim radicalism
On October 25, the Coast regional police commander Aggrey Adoli disclosed that police had summoned four Muslim preachers for questioning over hate speech emanating from incendiary sermons they were accused of issuing at various mosques in Mombasa.
Bernard Sanga and Joackim Bwana | 7 years ago
Honest matatu driver who returned Sh20,000 feted
- DP William Ruto donates Sh2m in Awendo, Migori, buys one umbrella at Sh20,000
By Brian Okoth
- Attorney General rejects varsity courses accreditation agreement
- Court throws out laws limiting top jobs to doctors
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Couple deported from China, charged with falsifying documents
- Wait for big announcement next week at Bomas, promises Gideon Moi
By Patrick Beja