MPs flag Sh40b lawsuit against State broadcaster KBC in the UK
According to court documents, KBC and Channel 2 entered a joint partnership in 2006, where the State broadcaster would provide technical equipment.
By Frankline Sunday | 8 days ago
A tribute to Kenya’s king of radio Abdallah Mwasimba
We recall the poems and skits he inspired us with, full of vivid imagery and meaning.
Barrack Muluka | 10 months ago
Speaker declines Sh35m house ‘gift’ from MCAs
- Trouble in Uhuru's 'bedroom' as allies switch camps
- Thika Road horror: Wife recounts last moments with motorist killed in bullet spray
- The 5 things Kirubi said I must enjoy in life: Igathe
By Brian Okoth
- Nairobi residents fear as muggers turn city centre into gangsters' paradise
- County finally gets access to DP's property to desilt Grogan canal