MPs flag Sh40b lawsuit against State broadcaster KBC in the UK
According to court documents, KBC and Channel 2 entered a joint partnership in 2006, where the State broadcaster would provide technical equipment.
By Frankline Sunday | 1 month ago
A tribute to Kenya’s king of radio Abdallah Mwasimba
We recall the poems and skits he inspired us with, full of vivid imagery and meaning.
Barrack Muluka | 1 year ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession