The tragedy of Kenya’s winner-takes-it-all elections
Since we do not know whether the winner and/or second best will react rationally in 2022, we can only turn to IEBC to ensure fair play.
By Elias Mokua | 10 hours ago
On top of special courts, do more to deter poll chaos
Those who thrive on incitement must be made to pay for their actions.
Editorial | 22 hours ago
Kenyans react after Arimis ‘new design’ goes viral
By Betty Njeru
- 7 ways to avoid a ‘Baba Gloria’ moment on WhatsApp
- 'Sudi’s KIM diploma has Adm. No. of Scholastica Achieng and Serial No. of Elkana Kimutai'
By Paul Ogemba
- I don't mind competition, Ngirici reacts to Waiguru's defection
- Kakamega bishop gifted car by DP Ruto in September dies
- Nakuru mother seeks help after school bins son’s ‘unhealthy’ lunch box
By Daniel Chege