Politics of deceit: Anatomy of MoUs built on backstabbing, empty words
Just like prior to 2002, Kenya is on the cusp of a regime change in 2022 hence the heightened political deal-making.
By Kiraitu Murungi | 2 days ago
Will retiring governors be kingmakers in 2022 contest?
Key political players eyeing to succeed President Uhuru Kenyatta are wooing retiring county bosses, hoping to ride on political influence for votes.
Harold Odhiambo and Eric Abuga | 2 days ago
Will MPs again suspend the degree requirement in 2022?
Implementation of Section 22 of the Elections Act has been postponed several times, but in 2017 MPs amended it to have it take effect next year
Moses Nyamori | 14 days ago
How lost phone from a dying patient led kin to hospital, cemetery
- Bensouda: ‘Big man’ Ruto gave witnesses kickbacks
- I scored B+ thanks to a stranger I met on Facebook
- Kenya bans flights to and from Somalia
By Mwangi Maina
- KCSE: Kapsabet, Alliance, Kenya High top nationally as academic giants return
- Raila meets Orengo, Otiende to forestall rebellion in ODM