Beyonce's heartfelt letter to Obama
By Huffington Post | November 6th 2012
|Beyonce's letter to Obama [Photo: Courtesy]|
-Adapted from Huffington Post
On the eve of the election, Beyonce took to her Tumblr to send a letter of support to President Obama. She expresses her respect for Obama, as well as the fact that he serves as an inspiration to her daughter, Blue Ivy.
Beyonce has been very vocal with her support of Obama, hosting a fundraiser for him, wearing hoop earrings bearing the President's name, and appearing in an Obama campaign ad.
Her husband, Jay-Z, has also been actively involved in supporting Obama. The rapper appeared at an Obama rally in Ohio Monday afternoon.
Knitting diver Tom Daley catches attention at Tokyo Olympics
- Abel Kipsang sets new Olympic record in 1,500m semis
- Thursday notebook: Team Kenya outfit is popular in Tokyo
- Olympics: Kimeli to stage lone battle in 5,000m final
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession