Premier League superstar out until New Year with knee injury
Newcastle United captain and defensive lynchpin Jamaal Lascelles has been ruled out until the New Year after picking up a knee injury in last Saturday's 2-1 victory over Bournemouth, the Premier League club said https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/lascelles-out-until-the-new-year on Thursday.
The 26-year-old centre back, who has started all 12 league games for the club this season scoring one goal, was injured in a clash with Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson and replaced by Paul Dummett in the first half.
Newcastle, who are 13th in the table with 15 points, will hope defenders Fabian Schar and Florian Lejeune will return from their own knee injuries in time for the league game with Aston Villa on Nov. 25.
- Arsenal outlook changes in the space of nine minutesFootball 2 days ago
- Man City fan arrested over alleged racial abuse releasedFootball 2 days ago
- Barcelona president sends message to Guardiola as Man City 'prepare to lose him'Gossip & Rumours 2 days ago
- Russia reacts with anger after doping banSports 2 days ago
- Tennis 101: Here’s what you need to know about the sportTennis 2 days ago
- Shock as Mourinho targets Fellaini for January window transfer Premier League 2 days ago
- Solskjaer challenges Rashford to emulate Cristiano Ronaldo at Man UnitedPremier League 2 days ago