Polo: Forte pick second win in tourney
Touchdown Forte registered their second win to keep their hopes of wrestling the title in the 8-Goal Autumn Polo Championships, which entered the second day at Northern Kenya Polo Club in Timau yesterday.
Forte defeated Topik Try Hards 5.5-4 in one of the toughest matches after starting the match with an advantage of half fraction of goal from their low handicap.
The handicap 7.5 Touchdown Forte should thank the experience of handicap 5 Kenya international Casimir Gross who emerged as the man of the match after he scored two goals in the second and third chukkas and contributed to three goals scored by handicap 2.5 Henry Limb in the fourth chukka.
- Guardiola’s agent rules out Bayern returnFootball 2 days ago
- Luis Enrique reappointed coach by SpainFootball 2 days ago
- Three-man shortlist to replace Mauricio PochettinoPremier League 2 days ago
- “I feel back at my best”- RashfordFootball 2 days ago
- Juventus to raise Paul Pogba transfer talks with Man UtdGossip & Rumours 2 days ago
- Coutinho stars in Brazil 3-0 win over South KoreaFootball 2 days ago
- Starlets demolish Djibouti 12-0 to enter semifinalsFootball 2 days ago