BetLion releases odds on Eliud Kipchoge's INEOS 1:59 Challenge
BetLion, home of Africa’s biggest jackpot worth Sh350 million, has today released the odds for the INEOS 1:59 Challenge, where Eliud Kipchoge is set to attempt to run a full marathon under the 2-hour barrier in Vienna, Austria tomorrow.
The odds on Eliud Kipchoge to run a time less than 2 hours has an odd of 1.85, the gaming giants announced Thursday.
The pricing, BetLion said, was in appreciation of Kenyans’ love for their athletics.
“What better way than they (Kenyans) can enjoy and make some money as they get entertained,” BetLion statement reads.
To bet, customers can log in and bet at www.betlion.com
“As BetLion, we love sport and are always dynamic enough to price up whatever sport our customers enjoy,” said Spencer Okach, Managing Director – BetLion.
“We will remain the innovative brand we pride ourselves to be by having markets of such tournaments, giving the best odds while at it.”
- Liverpool ready to move for Salburg star Minamino in the January transfer windowPremier League 2 days ago
- Liverpool beat Man United to sign Japan star Minamino Premier League 2 days ago
- Former Liverpool FC WAG guilty of funding terrorism over ISIS supportPremier League 2 days ago
- Aguero and Stones to miss Arsenal Vs Man City clash through injuryPremier League 2 days ago
- Guardiola denies Man City break clausePremier League 2 days ago
- Okwiri thirsts for title defence Boxing 1 day ago
- NSL: Stakes high ahead of City Stars, Black Stars matchSports 1 day ago