BetLion releases odds on Eliud Kipchoge's INEOS 1:59 Challenge
BetLion, home of Africa’s biggest jackpot worth Sh350 million, has today released the odds for the INEOS 1:59 Challenge, where Eliud Kipchoge is set to attempt to run a full marathon under the 2-hour barrier in Vienna, Austria tomorrow.
The odds on Eliud Kipchoge to run a time less than 2 hours has an odd of 1.85, the gaming giants announced Thursday.
The pricing, BetLion said, was in appreciation of Kenyans’ love for their athletics.
“What better way than they (Kenyans) can enjoy and make some money as they get entertained,” BetLion statement reads.
To bet, customers can log in and bet at www.betlion.com
“As BetLion, we love sport and are always dynamic enough to price up whatever sport our customers enjoy,” said Spencer Okach, Managing Director – BetLion.
“We will remain the innovative brand we pride ourselves to be by having markets of such tournaments, giving the best odds while at it.”
- Nairobi Stima seek to switch off TalantaFootball 2 days ago
- Harambee Stars ready to skin MambasFootball 2 days ago
- Golfers should leave world-record running to Eliud KipchogeGolf 2 days ago
- Tensions rise as typhoon looms over Japan-Scotland showdownRugby 2 days ago
- FIFA bans former top football official Football 2 days ago
- Chevrolet deal set to end due to United's struggles on pitchFootball 2 days ago
- Big screens beaming Kipchoge's attempt live at KICCAthletics 2 days ago