Two wrestling superstars in tense confrontation at ‘adults birthday party’ [Photos]
Goldberg and Dolph Ziggler were pulled apart as they attended a birthday party.
The two WWE superstars were guests of adult actress Kendra Lust at the Andiamo Italian Steakhouse in Las Vegas.
Goldberg, 52, was caught on camera as he confronted Ziggler at the exclusive bash.
Ziggler is believed to have been sitting at a table with Lust, who is a close friend of Ziggler's partner and fellow WWE star, Dana Brooke.
But the pair exchanged words and tensions nearly boiled over inside the restaurant.
Three-time world champion Goldberg shared the footage of the event on his own social media.
Onlookers can be seen watching on and filming the event from their tables.
Goldberg and Zigger were separated by other males in attendance, including UFC middleweight fighter Eryk Anders.
Writing on Instagram, Golderg said: “What happens in Vegas obviously doesn’t stay in Vegas.
Matt Riddle, a WWE NXT star, chimed into the confrontation on Twitter.
Riddle, who has been openly taunting Goldberg in recent months, said: “Why didn’t you try this with me. I would have had an even better story for Watch Along.”
Riddle had previously spoken about his feud with Goldberg on an episode of the WWE Network show Watch Along.
Goldberg's current status sees him 'semi-retired' and only competing on matches on special occasions.
He was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame last year, following a glittering career which saw overwhelming success in the 90s and 00s.
- Wilson Kipsang survives road accident [Photos]Athletics 2 days ago
- Chelsea boss Lampard to move for Zaha in JanuaryGossip & Rumours 2 days ago
- Top swimmers in East Africa converge in Mombasa todaySwimming 2 days ago
- Paul Pogba ruled out of AZ Alkmaar clashFootball 2 days ago
- Why Simeone can't afford another slip at AtleticoFootball 2 days ago
- Russian champ blasts own sports authorities over banAthletics 2 days ago
- Benitez not keen on Arsenal and Everton jobsPremier League 2 days ago