Formula One: Kenyans set to win F1 trip
Kenya Breweries Limited (KBL) through Johnnie Walker has unveiled 20 teams that will compete to win an all-expenses-paid Formula 1 Championship trip.
The 20 teams will be subjected to a month-long competition dubbed 'Kenya Racing Festival' and four best teams picked.
Speaking at the unveilling ceremony in Nairobi, KBL Head of Premium Spirits, Grace Nshemeire-Gwaku said the brewer was excited to host the inaugural contest.
“The final 20 teams were selected from over 80 hopeful teams across the country in a grueling qualifier held at Whistling Moran" she said.
- Liverpool ready to move for Salburg star Minamino in the January transfer windowPremier League 2 days ago
- Liverpool beat Man United to sign Japan star Minamino Premier League 2 days ago
- Former Liverpool FC WAG guilty of funding terrorism over ISIS supportPremier League 2 days ago
- Aguero and Stones to miss Arsenal Vs Man City clash through injuryPremier League 2 days ago
- Guardiola denies Man City break clausePremier League 2 days ago
- Okwiri thirsts for title defence Boxing 1 day ago
- NSL: Stakes high ahead of City Stars, Black Stars matchSports 1 day ago