Formula One: Kenyans set to win F1 trip
Kenya Breweries Limited (KBL) through Johnnie Walker has unveiled 20 teams that will compete to win an all-expenses-paid Formula 1 Championship trip.
The 20 teams will be subjected to a month-long competition dubbed 'Kenya Racing Festival' and four best teams picked.
Speaking at the unveilling ceremony in Nairobi, KBL Head of Premium Spirits, Grace Nshemeire-Gwaku said the brewer was excited to host the inaugural contest.
“The final 20 teams were selected from over 80 hopeful teams across the country in a grueling qualifier held at Whistling Moran" she said.
- Nairobi Stima seek to switch off TalantaFootball 2 days ago
- Harambee Stars ready to skin MambasFootball 2 days ago
- Golfers should leave world-record running to Eliud KipchogeGolf 2 days ago
- Tensions rise as typhoon looms over Japan-Scotland showdownRugby 2 days ago
- FIFA bans former top football official Football 2 days ago
- Chevrolet deal set to end due to United's struggles on pitchFootball 2 days ago
- Big screens beaming Kipchoge's attempt live at KICCAthletics 2 days ago