Action galore as Chloride Exide Hill Climb zooms off in Naivasha
Malewa Bay will be a beehive of activity this morning as the two-day Chloride Exide Hill Climb kicks off at 7 am.
Devan Jadeja, the Race Director, said he was confident of spectacular action today immediately after scrutineering through to tomorrow.
After scrutineering at between 7:30 am to 10 am at Malewa Bay there will be a Parade Lap 11:30 am. Action proper starts at noon on both days.
Malewa Bay, situated on Moi North Lake Road on the outskirts of Naivasha, is the venue.
The stretch, measuring nearly four kilometers long has 14 sharp corners rising from 1820m to 2050m above sea level.
Tim Jessop, who drove a buggy in the last round of the series will be among the competitors at the Hill Climb Competition.
He is also fresh from winning the Mombasa Rally, a round of the 2019 Kenya National Rally Championship
The latest round of the Chloride Exide Hill Climb will have 24 entries with ladies such as Syaana Jessop and Chantel Young expected to attract a lot of interest.
Cars will run at two-minute intervals on the competitive heats while motorcycles will run at one-minute intervals on similar heats.
- Bulgaria PM urges football chief to resign after England match racismFootball 2 days ago
- Bandari beat Coastal Union as they end Tanzania tourFootball 1 day ago
- Brigid, Chepkoech shortlisted for IAAF awardsAthletics 1 day ago
- Cross Country: Top stars set for Isaiah Kiplagat cross country showpieceAthletics 1 day ago
- Kipchoge arrives home after running marathon in under two hoursEliud Kipchoge 1 day ago
- Wanyama speaks about transfer Football 1 day ago
- Mental strength key to Japan's preparation for South Africa clashRugby 1 day ago