How Arsenal betting mistake earned Nandi man over Sh400,000
While most mistakes in life prove costly, that was not the case for one Julius Kipkemboi, who hails from Kipkaren catchment, Nandi County.
Kipkemboi, predicted 19 games correctly on Odibets to win Ksh423,693 with only Sh49, a victory propelled by a mistake he accidentally committed while placing his bet.
He had initially planned to bet on an Arsenal win as they played Watford on Sunday, however, his luck struck as he mistakenly picked Arsenal women, who were playing against Man United in the FA Women’s Super League, with the former winning.
Had Kipkemboi placed Arsenal men, he would have lost the bet as the Gunners were held by Watford after a shambolic defensive display.
This was one of the games that cost many punters their bets. “I picked my betting strategy from my father who’s been betting on sports for over 40 years,” he said.
- Revealed: Rooney wrote transfer request in Everton canteen to force Man United moveGossip & Rumours 1 day ago
- FKF to unveil new lucrative deal with OdiBetsFootball 1 day ago
- Boxing: Zarika to face Bulgarian Ivanova in NairobiBoxing 2 days ago
- Ljungberg explains Pepe plan as he bids to solve key Arsenal issuePremier League 5 hours ago
- NSL: Coast Stima shock Police as City Stars enjoy six-point leadFootball 2 days ago
- Messi fires warning to Cristiano Ronaldo after clinching sixth Ballon d'OrSports 2 days ago
- Mount, Abraham sink Villa as Chelsea return to formFootball 13 hours ago