Kabarak Half Marathon on tomorrow
Experienced runners have been enlisted for the third edition of Kabarak Half Marathon tomorrow.
The road race whose theme is ‘Crossing the Equator to support a needy student ’will be run from Mogotio to Kabarak University purely on tarmac throughout the distance.
Race Director James Cheruiyot said registration of runners has gone up after they extended their deadline from September 14 to this evening.
Besides the 21km races, there will be 10km races for men and women and the 5km for the corporates.
- Bulgaria PM urges football chief to resign after England match racismFootball 2 days ago
- Bandari beat Coastal Union as they end Tanzania tourFootball 1 day ago
- Brigid, Chepkoech shortlisted for IAAF awardsAthletics 1 day ago
- Cross Country: Top stars set for Isaiah Kiplagat cross country showpieceAthletics 1 day ago
- Kipchoge arrives home after running marathon in under two hoursEliud Kipchoge 1 day ago
- Wanyama speaks about transfer Football 1 day ago
- Mental strength key to Japan's preparation for South Africa clashRugby 1 day ago