BetLion revamps mobile website
Leading gaming firm BetLion as relaunched its mobile website.
The new release is not only low on data usage but has also being created with the user experience in mind, the site includes many new features to help users to quickly and easily navigate the site and find the game they wish to bet on.
“The new website has a clean uncluttered design, improved functionality coupled with low data usage, making it one of the fastest betting websites available,” Spencer Okach, Managing Director of BetLion said.
“This is in line of with our brand promise of creating a product that is welcoming to all, this new release echoes that.”
- England coach: Ronaldo, Messi wouldn't do what rugby players doRugby 1 day ago
- Kenya 7s eye Tokyo Olympics qualifiersRugby 1 day ago
- Victory for Kenyans at last in the ICC T20Cricket 1 day ago
- Hansen preps All Blacks for unlikely kicking contest against EnglandRugby 1 day ago
- FKF sweats over Sh125m paid for OB van yet to be deliveredFootball 16 hours ago
- Athletics: Simui sets eyes on Standard Chartered 10km race titleAthletics 16 hours ago
- Diamond League format denies Kenyans more incomeAthletics 16 hours ago