KPA MD Manduku flags off Bandari, welcomes Twaha
Kenya Ports Authority Daniel Manduku officially welcomed former Football Kenya Federation Vice President Twaha Mbarak to the Board of Trustees of Bandari Football Club.
He also received the SportPesa Trophy, which Bandari won to earn the right to represent Kenya in Caf Confederation Cup.
In the brief ceremony at Mbaraki Sports Club, Manduku also handed over the authority's flag to the team ahead of their return match of the Caf Confederation Cup against Tunisia's US Ben Guerdane next week.
"I take this opportunity to introduce Twaha Mbarak to the team and management and I believe his experience in football management will be an added advantage to Bandari," said Manduku.
The MD assured the team his full support as they travel to Tunisia for the return match. Bandari beat the Tunisian side 2-0 in the first leg match at Kasarani last week.
Mbarak said he has Bandari in his heart and he will work closely with other board members to take the team to higher heights.
Bandari take on Sony Sugar on Sunday in Awendo before flying out for the return match scheduled for September 27.
- World champions South Africa to play 13 Tests this yearRugby 1 day ago
- Federer has knee surgery, will miss French OpenTennis 23 hours ago
- Eriksen scores first Inter goal, Ajax lose, United heldFootball 6 hours ago
- Do not shoot blanks – Gor Mahia coach Polack challenges his strikers Football 2 days ago
- Group of Man United fans banned by Chelsea over homophobic chantsPremier League 2 days ago
- Why it is important for players to follow rules and respect othersGolf 7 hours ago
- UEFA Champions Leagues round of 16 preview by ChezaCashFootball 2 days ago