Bad news for gamers – Juventus will not be on FIFA 20
EA Sports have confirmed Italian champions Juventus will not be on FIFA 20.
The latest installment of the popular game will be released on September 27 with fans already growing excited.
And while the usual top clubs and international sides from across the world will be on the game, Juventus will not.
EA have confirmed that their partnership with the Italian champions came to an end on June 30, with Juve securing a deal with rivals Konami.
That means Pro Evolution Soccer will be the only console game to feature Juventus.
The announcement has led to fans fearing that Cristiano Ronaldo, who has been the cover star for the last two editions of FIFA, will not be on the game.
But the Portuguese and his Juventus teammates will still feature, under the team name Piemonte Calcio.
The name comes from the region of Italy that includes Turin and Calcio, the Italian word for football.
The team will have a custom badge, kits and stadium but their live player ratings will again be based on their real-world performances.
Piemonte Calcio players will also share the chemistry links with players from the same team, league or nation in FIFA 20 Ultimate Team.
FIFA 20 will introduce some exciting features when it returns later this year, including five-a-side game Volta.
A host of new stadiums will also be introduced including Sheffield United's Bramall Lane.
- Shujaa tackle England, Spain in Dubai Sevens Rugby 2 days ago
- KPL postpones matches involving Gor, Mathare and UlinziSports 2 days ago
- FKF clinches Sh127 million Odibets dealSports 2 days ago
- Blomqvist maintains top spotSports 2 days ago
- Real Madrid chief name price he will pay for Paul PogbaFootball 2 days ago
- Engstrom takes early lead at VipingoGolf 2 days ago
- Fiji start World Sevens series defence with victory over JapanRugby 2 days ago