WWE superstar rushed to hospital with 'separated pelvis' after fight
WWE have confirmed Braun Strowman had been rushed to hospital following his fight with Bobby Lashley.
Strowman was taken to a hospital near Dallas after suffering a 'separated pelvis' during the Falls Count Anywhere match on Monday Night RAW.
Both Strowman, 35 and Lashley collided into the titantron and were immediately treated by paramedics at the scene.
His injuries are believed to be serious while opponent Lashley has recovered well from the initial blow.
A WWE statement read: "Braun Strowman has reportedly been admitted to a local medical facility with a possible separated pelvis.
"Bobby Lashley has reportedly been released from immediate care."
The show in Dallas was the first from RAW with Paul Heyman as Executive Director.
After surviving a two-count, Strowman then sent himself and his opponent crashing through the LED wall.
The incident caused a pyro explosion with WWE commentator Corey Graves responding: "Holy s***".
Graves took to Twitter to admit he likely faces a fine from WWE over his comments, posting: "Thinking of starting a GoFundMe page for this fine...."
The audience in Texas looked on in shock before the TV cameras panned to backstage where the referees attended to both wrestlers before calling for medical assistance.
Strowman made his WWE debut in 2015, initially joining as the newest member of The Wyatt Family.
His rivalry with Lashley began last month when he defeated his fellow WWE superstar in an arm wrestling match.
Lashley subsequently attacked Strowman to set up a match at Super ShowDown in Saudi Arabia, with the latter emerging victorious.
Lashley, 42, is now in his second tenure with WWE after returning in 2018.
- Zaha sends powerful message to fans on joining ArsenalFootball 1 month ago
- Man United First training: New boy Daniel James in action [Photos]Football 1 month ago
- Griezmann shocks football world, delivers on threat Football 1 month ago
- Good news for Man United as club ‘agrees terms’ with Portuguese powerhouseGossip & Rumours 1 month ago
- Harambee Stars goalkeeper joins Tanzania’s Yanga FCFootball 1 month ago
- Barcelona superstar 'says yes' to PSG transfer - paving way for Neymar returnFootball 1 month ago
- Manchester United close to nailing elusive signatureFootball 1 month ago