Victor Wanyama to fly family to Spain for UCL final
Harambee Stars captain and Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Victor Wanyama will fly his family to Spain to watch the UEFA Champions League final.
Tottenham battle Liverpool at the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium in Spain on Saturday, with Wanyama keen to be the second Kenyan to lift the prestigious trophy after his blood brother McDonald Mariga did it with Inter Milan in 2010.
According to a local news website, Wanyama has authorized his club to invite six members of his family – a trip that could cost the Spurs man approximately Sh2 million.
His family will depart on Monday.
- Jose Mourinho to make Premier League return if Newcastle takeover goes throughFootball 1 week ago
- Real Madrid agree Sh11 Billion fee for Chelsea's HazardGossip & Rumours 1 week ago
- Guardiola reacts after Tottenham beatingFootball 2 months ago
- Pacquiao trains son for boxing career, leaves wife in tears [Photos]Boxing 2 months ago
- Migne’s faith drives OdhiamboFootball 1 week ago
- Formula One: Hamilton and Bottas warned by Mercedes chiefSports 1 month ago
- 5 games that won Man City the Premier leagueFootball 1 month ago