Victor Wanyama to fly family to Spain for UCL final
Harambee Stars captain and Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Victor Wanyama will fly his family to Spain to watch the UEFA Champions League final.
Tottenham battle Liverpool at the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium in Spain on Saturday, with Wanyama keen to be the second Kenyan to lift the prestigious trophy after his blood brother McDonald Mariga did it with Inter Milan in 2010.
According to a local news website, Wanyama has authorized his club to invite six members of his family – a trip that could cost the Spurs man approximately Sh2 million.
His family will depart on Monday.
- Chelsea star agrees new five-year deal hours after Lampard’s appointmentFootball 1 month ago
- What went wrong with Harambee Stars in Egypt?Football 1 month ago
- Good news for Man United as club ‘agrees terms’ with Portuguese powerhouseGossip & Rumours 1 month ago
- Gor Mahia complete signing of Rwandese goal machineFootball 1 month ago
- Barcelona superstar 'says yes' to PSG transfer - paving way for Neymar returnFootball 1 month ago
- Gor Mahia to fly Kenyan flag in Kagame CupFootball 1 month ago
- How Kenyan stewards forgot their job as Kariobangi Sharks schooled Everton [Photos]Football 1 month ago