Luis Suarez's youngest child Lautaro mimics Giorgio Chiellini incident by hilariously biting striker's shoulder
It’s customary for kids to look upon their parents as role models as they grow up, aspiring to be like them professionally when they age up.
But for Luis Suarez's youngest child Lautaro Suarez, perhaps he has picked one of the worst habits of his father after he was noticed biting his father’s shoulder after Barcelona beat Levante 1-0 on Saturday.
The Catalan stars were celebrating at the Camp Nou after the win which aided them to seal their 26th La Liga title.
As the Uruguayan striker was carrying Lautaro around the pitch, the six-month-old baby was spotted biting Suarez’s shoulder.
The action sparked reactions among fans as the incident arose memories of ugly encounters by Suarez who has been involved in biting incidents earlier.
The Uruguayan striker was suspended for seven games in 2010 biting PSV Eindhoven's Otman Bakkal on the shoulder when he was playing for Ajax.
Suarez joined Liverpool in January 2011 and it didn’t take him long to be slapped with a 10-match ban after biting Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic on the arm in Liverpool's 2-2 draw against Chelsea at Anfield on Sunday, April 21, 2013.
The 32-year-old Catalan star then sparked more reactions in the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Rio de Janeiro while playing for Uruguay after he was spotted on camera biting Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini on the shoulder.
This was one of the stunning moments in the 2014 FIFA World Cup as it became a worldwide talking point and now his son has mimicked the incident.
Rugby 13 hours ago
Football 15 hours ago
Sports 16 hours ago
Golf 1 month ago
Football 1 month ago
Football 1 month ago
MORE POPULAR HEADLINES
- Uhuru leads Kenyans in mourning KadengeFootball 1 month ago
- Joe Kadenge burial billed at Sh5 millionFootball 1 month ago
- REVEALED! Why there is no SportPesa Mega JackpotFootball 2 months ago
- CORRECTION: Magufuli clip on Taifa Stars’ performance was taken out of contextSports 1 month ago
- Confirmed: Harambee Stars knocked out of 2019 AfconFootball 1 month ago
- Chelsea star agrees new five-year deal hours after Lampard’s appointmentFootball 1 month ago
- How South Africa’s Bafana Bafana knocked out AFCON hosts Egypt Football 1 month ago