Cristiano Ronaldo leaves little to imagination as he poses in sleek purple underwear [Photos]
Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro. What can we say?
From playing for Sporting Lisbon as skinny 16-year in 2002 to lifting 28 trophies which includes six league titles, five UEFA Champions League titles and one UEFA European Championship while dominating goal-scoring charts by 2019, Ronaldo is undoubtedly one of the best players to have ever graced planet Earth.
His individual achievements alone come second to none, having recently guided Juventus to securing an eighth consecutive Serie A title – becoming the first ever professional football player to win Europe’s top three leagues.
Even though one would argue Ronaldo’s popularity emanates from his performances on the pitch week in week out, another would credit it to his identity off it.
Ronaldo is a darling on social media.
He is one of the most followed people on Instagram with 163 million, with a monstrous 362 million following across all social media platforms.
His pictures attract millions of reaction in a span of minutes once posted.
Such is the case after he posted a picture of himself in sleek purple underwear on Instagram on Tuesday, April 23.
In the picture, Ronaldo sits behind a wall rocking fancy purple boxers and a simple neckpiece, displaying his abs and muscular legs.
He captioned it with a ‘wink’ emoji.
The photo garnered more than eight million likes in a space of 10 hours.
Here is the photo:
- Allan Wanga retires from international footballFootball 1 month ago
- Jesse Were receives encouraging message after AFCON snubFootball 2 months ago
- Betting company to shut 700 gambling shops, putting 4,500 jobs at riskSports 1 month ago
- Nemanja Vidic lined up for shock Man United returnFootball 1 month ago
- Chelsea new boss opens up on team future, names star who'll be crucial for Blues next seasonFootball 1 month ago
- Manchester United close to nailing elusive signatureFootball 1 month ago
- Arsenal appoint former midfielder technical directorFootball 1 month ago