Kenya IDPA shooting team leave for South Africa ready for battle
After a rigorous training by the reigning IDPA Africa champion Ian Van der Bank, the Kenyan shooting team heads to Capetown South-Africa today for the Southern Nationals competition.
The team is confident about pulling off an outstanding performance.
Speaking at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport JKIA shortly before take off, National Gun Owners Association chairman Anthony Wahome said they have trained well and are expecting nothing less than victory.
Similar sentiments were echoed by the Vice-Chair Sammy Onyango who reiterated this year’s shooting team is one to watch.
- Wilfred Bungei: Alcohol nearly ruined meAthletics 1 month ago
- Manchester United star to miss Afcon finalsFootball 3 weeks ago
- Fourth year student dies celebrating Champions League semi-final goalFootball 2 weeks ago
- School games: Kakamega, Dagoretti reach rugby 15s semisRugby 1 month ago
- Gor Mahia keep shooting themselves in the footFootball 1 month ago
- Three things at stake in Wednesday’s massive Manchester DerbyPremier League 1 month ago
- Premier League winner to leave club after 11 yearsFootball 1 week ago