Kenya IDPA shooting team leave for South Africa ready for battle
After a rigorous training by the reigning IDPA Africa champion Ian Van der Bank, the Kenyan shooting team heads to Capetown South-Africa today for the Southern Nationals competition.
The team is confident about pulling off an outstanding performance.
Speaking at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport JKIA shortly before take off, National Gun Owners Association chairman Anthony Wahome said they have trained well and are expecting nothing less than victory.
Similar sentiments were echoed by the Vice-Chair Sammy Onyango who reiterated this year’s shooting team is one to watch.
- Harambee Stars goalkeeper joins Tanzania’s Yanga FCFootball 1 month ago
- Betting company to shut 700 gambling shops, putting 4,500 jobs at riskSports 1 month ago
- Nemanja Vidic lined up for shock Man United returnFootball 1 month ago
- Chelsea new boss opens up on team future, names star who'll be crucial for Blues next seasonFootball 1 month ago
- Manchester United close to nailing elusive signatureFootball 1 month ago
- Arsenal appoint former midfielder technical directorFootball 1 month ago
- Jesse Were receives encouraging message after AFCON snubFootball 2 months ago