David Moyes makes Premier League top four prediction - and it's bad news for Man Utd
Manchester United, Arsenal and Tottenham all suffered defeats over what was an eventful weekend in the Premier League top four race, and former United boss David Moyes has revealed how he sees the tussle ending.
The Scot saw the Red Devils thrashed 4-0 by Everton, another former club of his, on Sunday, and he says he doesn't think they'll now finish in the top four.
Moyes says that Tottenham will finish third, and he eventually settled on Arsenal as the fourth club to join them, Liverpool and Manchester City in next season's Champions League.
"I think the outsiders would be Manchester United at the moment," Moyes told Flow Sports.
"If I was pushed I would probably go for Arsenal, I think they might just make it with the games they’ve got.
"But I couldn’t be sure because Arsenal are inconsistent as well.
"I think Chelsea will be there or thereabouts but I don’t know if they look like they’ve set their sights on the Europa League final, trying to get through and winning it as a way to get to the Champions League.
"Arsenal have done remarkably well, but that’s what we’re saying about United as well, so have United in the last three months, done remarkably well.
"I think that it’s just so difficult to call.
"But Arsenal at home, the only reason I where would say it wouldn’t be is because when Arsenal are away from home.
"I saw their performance against Everton [at Goodison Park], it was really poor.
"But I think Arsenal, where they are, might be the ones to make it."
- Diego Maradona’s daughter 'walked in on him taking drugs'Football 2 months ago
- Victor Wanyama to fly family to Spain for UCL finalFootball 4 weeks ago
- Pogba: This is why I converted to Islam despite not being raised as a MuslimFootball 1 week ago
- 10 jaw-dropping hairstyles rocked by professional footballersFootball 1 month ago
- New theory on how Anthony Joshua was floored by underdog Ruiz JrBoxing 2 weeks ago
- How Griezmann could end up being a Man United playerFootball 1 month ago
- IDPA shooting: Free clinic at Kirigiti on tomorrowSports 1 month ago