Three broke Kenyan footballers find solace in rich woman’s bedroom
Three broke Kenya Premier League players have found solace in a woman’s bedroom.
The loaded mama who is said to be nuts about young, fit men is dating three young footballers but has mastered the art of ensuring that the players are kept in the dark.
One of the woman’s neighbours has told OFFSIDE that the players spend nights at the woman’s house between Mondays and Fridays – and they have never met.
“This woman alternates these players throughout the week. If you see on Monday, a different one will come on Wednesday then the third one on Thursday of Friday. I’ve now known all of them and can predict their visits. But I pity them because they don’t know that the woman plays them,” the source said.
The footballers are said to be broke to the extent of not being able to afford basic needs throughout the month.
“I think these players are desperate for this woman because they’re not financially stable,” another source said.
- Kenya set to launch e-sports league by JulySports 1 month ago
- Man United summer rebuild begins as winger jets in for medicalsFootball 2 weeks ago
- AFCON 2019: How Standard journalist was rudely welcomed in Egypt Football 2 days ago
- Kenyan footballer handed 10-year ban by FIFA for match-fixingFootball 2 months ago
- Police tracking down disgraced Asbel KipropAthletics 1 month ago
- AFCON 2019: Sebastien Migne names 30-man provisional Harambee Stars squadFootball 1 month ago
- Diego Costa banned for the rest of the seasonFootball 2 months ago