Floyd Mayweather relaxes in luxurious Jacuzzi on holiday as former rival Pacquiao signs new deal [photos]
Retired professional boxer Floyd ‘Money’ Mayweather has been enjoying life after boxing in Hong Kong.
Floyd, who now works as a boxing promoter was spotted relaxing in a luxurious Jacuzzi that was fitted with two TV screens.
Meanwhile, his old rival Manny Pacquiao isn’t ready to retire just yet.
The multiple world Boxing champion has penned a deal with Rizin, a Japanese mixed martial arts company which was responsible for Mayweather’s exhibition fight in Tokyo on new year’s eve.
The organization broke the news through its CEO Nobuyuki Sakakibara on Monday. He posted photos on social media of Pacquiao penning a contract.
"I'm here in the Philippines, RIZIN.15 will have this man involved in a way. We will be ready to announce as I get back to Japan!" wrote Sakakibara.
However, boxing fans will be left in uncertainty as he did not reveal the capacity Pacquiao will be in after signing with them.
I’m here in the Philippines. RIZIN.15 will have this man involved in a way. We will be ready to announce as I get back to Japan! #rizin15 #MannyPacquiao pic.twitter.com/58lv5xwPMb — NOBUYUKI SAKAKIBARA (@nobu_sakakibara) April 7, 2019
‘Pacman’ emerged victorious by unanimous decision in his last fight against American boxer Adrien Broner early this year.
Mayweather beat Pacquiao in 2015 and briefly came out of retirement to floor kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa in the new year’s event that was sponsored by Rizin.
- Battle for Doha tickets continuesAthletics 2 days ago
- Sharks prey on Leopards at Kasarani as Tusker host Mathare UnitedFootball 2 days ago
- Kamworor smashes world half marathon record in CopenhagenAthletics 10 hours ago
- Enjoyment of golf may be enhanced by pretty birdsGolf 2 days ago
- Hunt for playoff spots startsBasketball 2 days ago
- Malkia Strikers make false start in JapanVolleyball and Handball 59 minutes ago
- Kenya on brink of Davis Cup promotion Tennis 2 days ago