Floyd Mayweather relaxes in luxurious Jacuzzi on holiday as former rival Pacquiao signs new deal [photos]
Retired professional boxer Floyd ‘Money’ Mayweather has been enjoying life after boxing in Hong Kong.
Floyd, who now works as a boxing promoter was spotted relaxing in a luxurious Jacuzzi that was fitted with two TV screens.
Meanwhile, his old rival Manny Pacquiao isn’t ready to retire just yet.
The multiple world Boxing champion has penned a deal with Rizin, a Japanese mixed martial arts company which was responsible for Mayweather’s exhibition fight in Tokyo on new year’s eve.
The organization broke the news through its CEO Nobuyuki Sakakibara on Monday. He posted photos on social media of Pacquiao penning a contract.
"I'm here in the Philippines, RIZIN.15 will have this man involved in a way. We will be ready to announce as I get back to Japan!" wrote Sakakibara.
However, boxing fans will be left in uncertainty as he did not reveal the capacity Pacquiao will be in after signing with them.
I’m here in the Philippines. RIZIN.15 will have this man involved in a way. We will be ready to announce as I get back to Japan! #rizin15 #MannyPacquiao pic.twitter.com/58lv5xwPMb — NOBUYUKI SAKAKIBARA (@nobu_sakakibara) April 7, 2019
‘Pacman’ emerged victorious by unanimous decision in his last fight against American boxer Adrien Broner early this year.
Mayweather beat Pacquiao in 2015 and briefly came out of retirement to floor kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa in the new year’s event that was sponsored by Rizin.
- Juju man threatens to ‘sew’ KPL club over arrearsGossip & Rumours 2 months ago
- How Man Utd or Tottenham could land Gareth Bale for free this summerFootball 1 month ago
- EPL: Klopp 'surprised' that Liverpool have stayed with Man CityPremier League 1 month ago
- Kenya reports Japanese club to FIFA over failure to release Olunga Football 2 weeks ago
- Rugby: More than 40 teams set for Great Rift 10-asideRugby 2 months ago
- Details why FIFA banned Kenyan footballer ‘Wise’ Owino for 10 yearsFootball 1 month ago
- South Africa to appeal against Semenya testosterone rulingAthletics 1 month ago