Female footballer battering husband in their rental house
A former female footballer is being accused of battering her husband.
The woman who dropped football for a job in the discipline forces is a no-nonsense lady who will never shy away from landing punches on her husband whenever she is provoked - even in public.
The soft-spoken man has been forced into a very difficult life, where he has to run the errands even at night while being shouted at like a small boy.
The ex-player is built and very cruel compared to her husband. Neighbours are empathising with the man, with others making plans to report the matter to the police.
“He is being treated like an orphan, battered and insulted all the time. It is hard with him,” a neighbour told Offside.
The ex-player, however, portrays a different being when with other friends who have described her as a quiet woman who only loves going to the gym for workouts.
“She was a very good player and cool,” another footballer who has played with said.
Some are however blaming the man for taking too long to ditch the woman. “How can a sane man allow himself to be beaten daily and still stay in that marriage? That is madness,” said a male neighbour.
- KPA MD Manduku flags off Bandari, welcomes TwahaFootball 2 days ago
- Volleyball: Bitok says his team did not play well against ArgentinaVolleyball and Handball 1 day ago
- Players' union wants matches postponed in extreme heatFootball 1 day ago
- Kabarak Half Marathon on tomorrowAthletics 1 day ago
- Barcelona predict billion euro income this seasonFootball 2 days ago
- Malkia Strikers play well against Brazil, but still go down in straight setsVolleyball and Handball 2 days ago
- Barcelona starlet Fati granted Spanish citizenshipFootball 22 hours ago