Female footballer battering husband in their rental house
A former female footballer is being accused of battering her husband.
The woman who dropped football for a job in the discipline forces is a no-nonsense lady who will never shy away from landing punches on her husband whenever she is provoked - even in public.
The soft-spoken man has been forced into a very difficult life, where he has to run the errands even at night while being shouted at like a small boy.
The ex-player is built and very cruel compared to her husband. Neighbours are empathising with the man, with others making plans to report the matter to the police.
“He is being treated like an orphan, battered and insulted all the time. It is hard with him,” a neighbour told Offside.
The ex-player, however, portrays a different being when with other friends who have described her as a quiet woman who only loves going to the gym for workouts.
“She was a very good player and cool,” another footballer who has played with said.
Some are however blaming the man for taking too long to ditch the woman. “How can a sane man allow himself to be beaten daily and still stay in that marriage? That is madness,” said a male neighbour.
- Champions League final: Why referee didn't check VAR for penaltyFootball 3 weeks ago
- What are Harambee Stars’ chances of winning AFCON?Football 1 week ago
- 10 football stars who have dated the same womenFootball 2 months ago
- Liverpool fans caught on camera harassing Barcelona locals ahead of UCL match (Video)Gossip & Rumours 1 month ago
- Manchester United appoint new coachFootball 1 month ago
- EPL preview: Five things we learned from the Premier LeaguePremier League 1 month ago
- SPL: Gor thump Sony to go eight points clearFootball 2 months ago