First pictures of WrestleMania 35 set ahead of biggest event in WWE history
WrestleMania 35 is almost here - and work is in full swing to get MetLife Stadium ready for the showpiece event.
The 82,500 capacity stadium in New Jersey will be the centre of the WWE Universe on Sunday night as it hosts its second WrestleMania.
Pictures have now shown the construction of the ring and stage taking place in the middle of the pitch usually used for NFL games hosted by the New York Jets or New York Giants.
The stage covers the ring from any elements and also features a huge circular video screen on top to show footage to spectators in the upper tiers.
A curved entrance area shows the stage where competitors will make their spectacular entrances to the ring ready for their matches.
There is huge excitement ahead of WrestleMania, which will be the first to have a women's main event as Ronda Rousey, Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch battle for the WWE Raw and WWE Smackdown Women's Championships in a winner-takes-all match.
Roman Reigns vs Drew McIntyre, Samoa Joe vs Rey Mysterio, Bobby Lashley vs Finn Balor, and Shane McMahon vs The Miz are amongst other top clashes.
Kurt Angle is also facing his farewell against Baron Corbin, plus legends Triple H and Batista face off in a No Holds Barred match.
Wrestlemania 29 at the MetLife Stadium - when John Cena defeated The Rock - drew in 80,676 fans.
Another huge attendance in excess of 80,000 supporters is expected again at the weekend.
- Gor Mahia keep shooting themselves in the footFootball 2 months ago
- PSG boss charged in Qatar world athletics graft probeSports 1 month ago
- Transfer news: PSG superstar departs clubFootball 2 weeks ago
- Mourinho attacks Ajax manager after shock UCL elimination by TottenhamFootball 1 month ago
- Kenyan players make top 10 in star-studded AFCON listFootball 2 days ago
- Kenya Rules London: Eliud Kipchoge wins 2019 marathon in styleAthletics 1 month ago
- Liverpool defender reveals Champions League game plan to stop MessiFootball 1 month ago