Conor McGregor pictured for first time since arrest for 'smashing fan's phone'
Conor McGregor has been pictured in Miami following his arrest for allegedly smashing a fan's phone.
The Irishman was arrested and charged with strong-arm robbery and criminal mischief on Miami Beach.
McGregor allegedly grabbed a fan's mobile phone outside the Fontainebleau Hotel just after 5 am on March 11, before stamping on it and taking it away.
Ahmed Abdirzak, 22, claims the Irish fighter assaulted him after a night clubbing at the famous A-list haunt.
McGregor was released on bail on Monday night and later sent a message to his fans on social media after returning to his Miami Beach villa.
The UFC superstar has been pictured heading to a nearby fight club the day after his bail.
McGregor was seen leaving his villa wearing tight blue shorts and Gucci flip flops as he made his way down the stairs.
McGregor is renting the $6million villa with his family after they flew out to the States to celebrate his mum Margaret's 60th birthday.
He is now facing two felony charges, just days after completing community service in New York for disorderly conduct.
Abdirzak exclusively told the Mirror about the incident in which McGregor destroyed his mobile phone before fleeing the scene.
“He gave me his hand for me to shake, I have that on camera, I’ve got my phone out, I’m recording me shaking Conor McGregor’s hand," he said.
“He pulls me in with his hand and with his right-hand slaps my hand with the phone. Like proper power. Full power. Slap my wrist. The phone falls to the floor.
“He starts stamping on my phone, picks my phone up off the floor, puts it in his pocket, does the McGregor walk, gets in his chauffeur car and says ‘F*** you’ and goes away.”
The incident was caught on surveillance video which Ahmed said he was due to receive from police.
- BetLion launches Sh350m jackpotSports 1 month ago
- Unai Emery: I want VAR in the Premier LeagueFootball 2 weeks ago
- Kabras, KCB face off in tough duel Rugby 3 weeks ago
- Ole Gunnar reveals why he’s worried about PSG tonight at 11pm Football 1 month ago
- K’Ogalo must not employ spiesFootball 6 days ago
- Ali's 'golden touch' floors Japan as Qatar lift Asian CupFootball 1 month ago
- Could this season’s Premier League be decided on goal difference? Guardiola thinks soPremier League 1 month ago