Arsenal transfer news: Mesut Ozil 'to be forced out' as Palace eye Danny Welbeck
January may have been and gone but that doesn't stop the rumour mill from churning.
Deals have been done and Deadline Day is now just a distant memory but Arsenal's business continues to get people talking.
Unai Emery is already thinking ahead as the Gunners plot a challenge next season.
The Arsenal manager is pleased with progress but that hasn't stopped talk already starting regarding summer movement.
We've been keeping a close eye on things as the speculation keeps on coming.
Here are the stories to catch our eye....
Ozil 'being forced out'
Mesut Ozil is to be forced out of Arsenal this summer.
Respected BBC journalist David Ornstein reports that manager Unai Emery is deliberately refusing to pick the German in the hope that he will demand to leave the club
The Gunners are desperate to get his £350,000-a-week wage off their bill.
Eagles eye Welbeck
Danny Welbeck could move to Crystal Palace providing he proves his fitness.
The England striker's season is over - and his contract is up in the summer.
Palace are looking to add to their attack and manager Roy Hodgson is known to be a big fan of the ex-Manchester United player.
Nkunku now back on
Arsenal will go back in for Paris Saint-Germain's Christopher Nkunku at the end of the season.
According to the Sun, a January deal for midfielder was close.
He will have just a year left on his contract this summer and the Gunners could get him on the cheap.
- Zaha sends powerful message to fans on joining ArsenalFootball 1 month ago
- Man United First training: New boy Daniel James in action [Photos]Football 1 month ago
- Griezmann shocks football world, delivers on threat Football 1 month ago
- Good news for Man United as club ‘agrees terms’ with Portuguese powerhouseGossip & Rumours 1 month ago
- Harambee Stars goalkeeper joins Tanzania’s Yanga FCFootball 1 month ago
- Barcelona superstar 'says yes' to PSG transfer - paving way for Neymar returnFootball 1 month ago
- Lukaku’s cousin set to help Arsenal land dream target Football 1 month ago