Aaron Ramsey's move from Arsenal to Juventus 'done deal'
Aaron Ramsey has agreed to join Juventus this summer, according to reports.
The Welsh midfielder has not been offered a new deal by Arsenal, allowing him to speak to European clubs this month.
And after weeks of speculation, Italian journalist Fabrizio Romano has said the deal to take him to Turin is now done.
He tweeted: "Confirmed: Aaron Ramsey to Juventus on next June, done deal. His agent will be in Italy soon to meet Juventus director Paratici and sign the contract for next season. Here we go!"
Romano is a well-sourced journalist who works with Sky Sports Italia and The Guardian.
He added that the midfielder's agents will be arriving in Italy after the Super Cup for the necessary signatures to rubber stamp the deal.
Juventus believed they have won the race for Ramsey earlier in the week - but wanted to wait until the summer to sign him.
Juve have offered Arsenal midfielder Ramsey a five-year deal worth £7million a season plus a £10m signing-on fee to join them as a free agent when his contract expires at the end of the season
They were confident it was enough to see off major competition from clubs including Bayern Munich.
And the Italians are also hoping to launch a last-minute raid for Chelsea wonderkid Callum Hudson-Odoi, to try to steal him from under the noses of the German giants.
- Has the Undertaker retired? WWE fans fear the worstGossip & Rumours 3 days ago
- Asian Cup final: Qatar could make history if they beat JapanFootball 2 weeks ago
- Man Utd predicted line up vs Chelsea in FA Cup revealedFootball 3 days ago
- WWE legend passes awaySports 2 months ago
- Manchester United fan handed football ban for attacking female stewardFootball 2 weeks ago
- New Gor Mahia coach Hassan Oktay jets in NairobiFootball 2 months ago
- ‘Sometimes my body just says no’ – De Bruyne opens up on injuriesPremier League 2 weeks ago