Eden Hazard has spoken about leaving Chelsea
Chelsea forward Eden Hazard has regularly been linked with a move to Real Madrid over the past few months.
The Belgian has previously spoken of how a move to the Bernabeu would be a "dream", fuelling speculation he'll soon be on his way out of Stamford Bridge.
His deal is due to expire in 2020 and a new contract has yet to be agreed, although Chelsea remain determined to hold on to their star man.
And he has now revealed talks with the Blues are on hold as he dropped another strong hint that his future lies in the Spanish capital.
"There was a bit of talk (with Chelsea), but then it stopped, now we're waiting," he told French radio station RMC.
"Not yet," Hazard added when asked if he knew where his future lay. "The new (Chelsea) coach (Maurizio Sarri) thinks football like me, so we'll see.
"The family is in London, I'm also going to be 28. I do not want to have any regrets at the end of my (career). It's a decision I'm going to make, I do not know when, but I'll make it."
"Me, you know me, I've always loved Real, even before (Zinedine) Zidane, we'll see what happens.
"As I said, I'm already finishing this year with Chelsea, I still have a year of contract after this year, we'll see.
It appears the arrival of Maurizio Sarri could tempt Hazard to stay, along with the desire to keep his family in London.
But it also seems the departure of Zinedine Zidane, who was a huge fan of his, will not detract from his overriding desire to one day represent Los Blancos.
With the January transfer window around the corner, Chelsea fans will no doubt continue to be concerned about the future of their talisman.
- Serbia hand Kenya’s Malkia Strikers third W. Cup lossVolleyball and Handball 1 day ago
- Champions League road to Istanbul beginsFootball 1 day ago
- World reacts to Kamworor’s new Half Marathon recordAthletics 2 days ago
- CS Amina flags off Kenya’s shooting team ahead of IDPA tourneySports 1 day ago
- Malkia Strikers make false start in JapanVolleyball and Handball 2 days ago
- USM Algier humble Gor Mahia in CAF Champions League matchFootball 1 day ago
- Kipchoge says he's getting stronger each dayAthletics 16 hours ago