Saka Chapaa na Radio Maisha: Kisumu Herdsman wins Sh100,000 in fifth round
Peter Otieno is the winner of the fifth round of the Saka Chapaa na Radio Maisha competition.
The 30-year-old, Otieno, who is a herder from Kisumu County succeeded in locating the hidden Radio Maisha badge consequently winning Sh100,000.
The competition, now in its fifth week, involves searching for a hidden envelope with a Radio Maisha badge inside, where the winner is awarded cash upon discovery.
The fourth round of Saka Chapaa took place in Meru last week where Kennedy Njagi, a Meru Polytechnic student emerged the winner.
Previous winners include Samuel Lorupe from Lodwar, Phyllis Simiyu from Bungoma and Samuel Ogega from Kisii.
- Broke Kenyan footballers find solace in rich woman’s bedroomGossip & Rumours 1 month ago
- Referee dies after collapsing during match at world's highest stadiumFootball 1 day ago
- Ronaldo beats Messi to 600 club goalsFootball 3 weeks ago
- Premier League: Defence the key to Arsenal's top-four bidPremier League 4 weeks ago
- Man United and Spurs granted licenses to play in new League next seasonFootball 1 week ago
- Dandora stadium to be ready in July, Sonko saysFootball 1 month ago
- Kenyans battle Ethiopians in Boston after Paris lossAthletics 1 month ago