WWE Legend Ric Flair ties the knot for the fifth time
The Undertaker stunned the WWE Universe when he returned to Monday Night Raw two weeks ago.
And he gave wrestling fans a rare glimpse of his life outside the squared circle as he was pictured at the ‘commitment’ ceremony of fellow WWE legend Ric Flair.
‘The Deadman’ - real name Mark Calaway - attended The Nature Boy’s ‘wedding’ with long-term partner Wendy Barlow.
Raw tag team champion Dolph Ziggler walked Barlow down the aisle during the ceremony in Florida, in which Flair performed his iconic strut to the altar to Offset & Metro Boomin’s ‘Ric Flair Drip’ theme.
NBA basketball legend Dennis Rodman was another celebrity at the star-studded bash, alongside Smackdown women’s champion, and daughter of 69-year-old Hall of Famer Flair, Charlotte.
But it was the presence of ‘Phenom’ The Undertaker that would get most WWE fans excited.
Taker was one of several special guests as Flair tied the knot for a fifth time.
And the 53-year-old appeared in good spirits as he attended the lavish reception with his wife, former WWE superstar, Michelle McCool.
The Undertaker will be on Raw this Monday to promote his upcoming ‘Final Encounter’ with Triple H at the October 6 WWE Super Show-Down in Melbourne, Australia.
And it is understood he could have more than one more match, despite concerns that he would retire.
- Firmino injury casts shadow over Liverpool's five-goal routFootball 3 weeks ago
- Bandari rampage their way into SportPesa Shield finalsFootball 6 days ago
- Shame: Some Gor Mahia players arrived at Kasarani on bodabodasFootball 1 month ago
- Semenya decision to be announced by CAS on WednesdayAthletics 2 weeks ago
- Mourinho gives Messi new nickname after destroying LiverpoolFootball 2 weeks ago
- Boxing: Anthony Joshua might ban Drake from dressing room amid 'curse' fearsBoxing 4 days ago
- Hazard U-turn on Chelsea exit? Star features in new jersey launch [Photos]Football 2 weeks ago