Stunning amount Chelsea has offered Kante to fend off PSG interest
N’Golo Kante has been offered a new deal by Chelsea that will make him the highest paid player at Stamford Bridge.
According to reports from UK Sports Outlet The Times, the French midfielder will earn around £290,000 a week, which would make him the club’s top earner.
The deal is meant to convince him to stay at the club amid Paris Saint-Germain interest after an impressive World Cup performances that saw his nation win the tournament.
The new deal will also tie down Kante to another five years at Stamford Bridge and he is set to overtake Eden Hazard and Cesc Fabregas in terms of wages.
The 27-year-old completed his move to Chelsea two years ago and helped the Blues to win the Premier League title in his first season.
The midfielder is set to stay at Stamford Bridge as he has not shown any interest in moving to France.
- Revealed: Reason why Paul Pogba was missing from Man Utd's first day back for pre-season trainingFootball 1 month ago
- OFFICIAL: PSG sign former Man United starFootball 1 month ago
- Life and times of Joe Kadenge [Photos]Football 1 month ago
- Solskjaer sends powerful message to Pogba on leaving Man United Football 1 month ago
- How Morocco sank Ivory Coast again at AFCONFootball 1 month ago
- Man City unveil new kits for 2019/20 season inspired by historic nightclubPremier League 1 month ago
- Meet Arsenal’s new striker – who had several trials at Man United Football 1 month ago