Stunning amount Chelsea has offered Kante to fend off PSG interest
N’Golo Kante has been offered a new deal by Chelsea that will make him the highest paid player at Stamford Bridge.
According to reports from UK Sports Outlet The Times, the French midfielder will earn around £290,000 a week, which would make him the club’s top earner.
The deal is meant to convince him to stay at the club amid Paris Saint-Germain interest after an impressive World Cup performances that saw his nation win the tournament.
The new deal will also tie down Kante to another five years at Stamford Bridge and he is set to overtake Eden Hazard and Cesc Fabregas in terms of wages.
The 27-year-old completed his move to Chelsea two years ago and helped the Blues to win the Premier League title in his first season.
The midfielder is set to stay at Stamford Bridge as he has not shown any interest in moving to France.
- Tottenham 0-1 Man City: Mahrez dedicates goal to fallen Leicester chairman Premier League 2 weeks ago
- Mourinho facing the sack, Man United consider Pochettino as replacementFootball 4 days ago
- Barcelona staff 'unhappy' after star misses trainingFootball 1 week ago
- Why Malkia Strikers star Atuka loves Mesut OzilVolleyball and Handball 7 hours ago
- Former Chelsea and Liverpool star announces retirement from footballFootball 4 days ago
- Nations Cup qualifiers: Kenya’s youngsters seek to finish job in Mauritius todayFootball 7 hours ago
- Why Ronaldo went home a sad man after loss to Man United – JuventusFootball 5 days ago