Stunning amount Chelsea has offered Kante to fend off PSG interest
N’Golo Kante has been offered a new deal by Chelsea that will make him the highest paid player at Stamford Bridge.
According to reports from UK Sports Outlet The Times, the French midfielder will earn around £290,000 a week, which would make him the club’s top earner.
The deal is meant to convince him to stay at the club amid Paris Saint-Germain interest after an impressive World Cup performances that saw his nation win the tournament.
The new deal will also tie down Kante to another five years at Stamford Bridge and he is set to overtake Eden Hazard and Cesc Fabregas in terms of wages.
The 27-year-old completed his move to Chelsea two years ago and helped the Blues to win the Premier League title in his first season.
The midfielder is set to stay at Stamford Bridge as he has not shown any interest in moving to France.
- Migne names Stars squad for Ethiopia Afcon qualifierFootball 11 hours ago
- Athletics: Huge field for Mombasa International Marathon Athletics 6 hours ago
- In pictures: ‘One shoe’ Conseslus Kipruto grinds out Diamond LeagueAthletics 3 weeks ago
- Revealed: Kenya – Ghana AFCON qualifier gate collection amounted to Sh3.8mFootball 1 week ago
- UEFA planning to introduce VAR in Champions LeagueFootball 1 month ago
- Sony Sugar’s ‘Jowi the bull’ named August Player of the MonthFootball 23 hours ago
- Schools: Kerugoya eye hockey glory in regional gamesHockey 1 month ago