Stunning amount Chelsea has offered Kante to fend off PSG interest
N’Golo Kante has been offered a new deal by Chelsea that will make him the highest paid player at Stamford Bridge.
According to reports from UK Sports Outlet The Times, the French midfielder will earn around £290,000 a week, which would make him the club’s top earner.
The deal is meant to convince him to stay at the club amid Paris Saint-Germain interest after an impressive World Cup performances that saw his nation win the tournament.
The new deal will also tie down Kante to another five years at Stamford Bridge and he is set to overtake Eden Hazard and Cesc Fabregas in terms of wages.
The 27-year-old completed his move to Chelsea two years ago and helped the Blues to win the Premier League title in his first season.
The midfielder is set to stay at Stamford Bridge as he has not shown any interest in moving to France.
- BetLion launches Sh350m jackpotSports 3 weeks ago
- Southampton fans mock Emiliano Sala death with aeroplane gesturesFootball 6 days ago
- Chelsea manager Sarri sends emotional message to MourinhoFootball 1 month ago
- Ole Gunnar reveals why he’s worried about PSG tonight at 11pm Football 4 days ago
- Emiliano Sala search called off three days after plane crashFootball 3 weeks ago
- Jose Mourinho gets Sh2.5b in compensationFootball 1 day ago
- Mesut Ozil makes surprise transfer decisionFootball 2 weeks ago