Philippe Coutinho 'wanted by Paris Saint-Germain for £240million' despite Financial Fair Play investigation
Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly prepared to pay £240million to lure Philippe Coutinho from Barcelona.
The Brazilian only joined the La Liga champions last January for £142m and has settled in well at the Nou Camp.
But the French side are desperate to win the Champions League - and keep their star asset Neymar happy.
The Brazil icon is believed to be unhappy in Paris and has reportedly demanded reinforcements for next season.
And according to Barcelona-based newspaper Mundo Deportivo , PSG want to reunite Neymar with his countryman.
The report claims PSG have yet to contact Barcelona directly, instead making the offer to Coutinho's agent.
The former Anfield star has a release clause of £350m but Barcelona are highly unlikely to sell.
PSG remain at the centre of an investigation by UEFA after they spent almost £400m on Neymar and Kylian Mbappe last summer.
The French side could sell Mbappe to Real Madrid if Cristiano Ronaldo decides to leave the Bernabeu for Juventus.
The Portuguese star has reportedly already agreed terms with the Italian champions and could bring an end to his nine-year stay at Real.
- Kylian Mbappe donates his World Cup earnings to charityWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Juventus responds to Zidane’s return rumoursGossip & Rumours 2 hours ago
- Anderson leads locals at MastersGolf 13 hours ago
- Chelsea keeper Courtois: Latest news on the best keeper at the World Cup moving to Real MadridFootball 15 hours ago
- Chelsea and Liverpool locked in transfer battle for Brazilian starGossip & Rumours 3 hours ago
- Redemption moment for K’Ogalo as they host YangaFootball 13 hours ago
- Focus shifts to KCB Karen Masters tourneyGolf 1 day ago