Chelsea reject £50m Willian offer from Barcelona
Chelsea have rejected a £50m bid for Willian from Barcelona with Manchester United also keen to land the Brazilian.
The La Liga champions want the 29-year-old to add depth to their attack after the departure of Andres Iniesta.
Willian could link up with compatriot Philippe Coutinho, with the pair both starting for Tite's Brazil at the World Cup.
The Mail believe the Blues have dismissed the offer, but the Blaugrana could return, with Manchester United also said to be interested.
Willian's representatives have held talks in Barcelona, though there is no hint that Chelsea are willing to cash in on the player yet.
Antonio Conte's future will play heavily into Willian's desire to leave, with the player furious at being omitted from the FA Cup final line-up.
He posted a picture of the side celebrating the win over Manchester United, but blocked Conte with trophy emojis.
Replacing Conte with Maurizio Sarri could convince Willian to stay in London.
- Kylian Mbappe donates his World Cup earnings to charityWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Juventus responds to Zidane’s return rumoursGossip & Rumours 2 hours ago
- Anderson leads locals at MastersGolf 13 hours ago
- Chelsea keeper Courtois: Latest news on the best keeper at the World Cup moving to Real MadridFootball 15 hours ago
- Chelsea and Liverpool locked in transfer battle for Brazilian starGossip & Rumours 3 hours ago
- Redemption moment for K’Ogalo as they host YangaFootball 13 hours ago
- Focus shifts to KCB Karen Masters tourneyGolf 1 day ago