Chelsea reject £50m Willian offer from Barcelona
Chelsea have rejected a £50m bid for Willian from Barcelona with Manchester United also keen to land the Brazilian.
The La Liga champions want the 29-year-old to add depth to their attack after the departure of Andres Iniesta.
Willian could link up with compatriot Philippe Coutinho, with the pair both starting for Tite's Brazil at the World Cup.
The Mail believe the Blues have dismissed the offer, but the Blaugrana could return, with Manchester United also said to be interested.
Willian's representatives have held talks in Barcelona, though there is no hint that Chelsea are willing to cash in on the player yet.
Antonio Conte's future will play heavily into Willian's desire to leave, with the player furious at being omitted from the FA Cup final line-up.
He posted a picture of the side celebrating the win over Manchester United, but blocked Conte with trophy emojis.
Replacing Conte with Maurizio Sarri could convince Willian to stay in London.
- Shell-shocked Real Madrid knocked out of Champions LeagueFootball 1 month ago
- Find out how African transfer business in football is chasing EuropeFootball 4 weeks ago
- K’Ogalo must not employ spiesFootball 1 month ago
- Super Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Top 16 most ridiculous quotes by the Swedish powerhouseFootball 5 days ago
- Jepkosgei to headline New York Half MarathonAthletics 1 month ago
- Ranieri lined up as Roma sack Di Francesco Football 1 month ago
- Female football fan dies in deadly stampede ahead of AFCON qualifierFootball 3 weeks ago