Chelsea reject £50m Willian offer from Barcelona
Chelsea have rejected a £50m bid for Willian from Barcelona with Manchester United also keen to land the Brazilian.
The La Liga champions want the 29-year-old to add depth to their attack after the departure of Andres Iniesta.
Willian could link up with compatriot Philippe Coutinho, with the pair both starting for Tite's Brazil at the World Cup.
The Mail believe the Blues have dismissed the offer, but the Blaugrana could return, with Manchester United also said to be interested.
Willian's representatives have held talks in Barcelona, though there is no hint that Chelsea are willing to cash in on the player yet.
Antonio Conte's future will play heavily into Willian's desire to leave, with the player furious at being omitted from the FA Cup final line-up.
He posted a picture of the side celebrating the win over Manchester United, but blocked Conte with trophy emojis.
Replacing Conte with Maurizio Sarri could convince Willian to stay in London.
- Trouble again! Bad news about Sanchez at Manchester UnitedFootball 23 hours ago
- Sadio Mane left in floods of tears during Africa Cup of Nations qualifier match Football 1 day ago
- Bad news about Chelsea superstar leaving Stamford BridgeFootball 7 hours ago
- Manchester United hold talks with midfielder ahead of January windowFootball 2 hours ago
- Former England football star charged with sexual assaultFootball 3 hours ago
- Rugby: Kenya’s World Cup dreams go up in smokeRugby 20 hours ago
- Pogba’s latest statement leaves Man United fans excited worldwidePremier League 5 days ago