Chelsea star set for Manchester United move
Chelsea playmaker Willian is open to a move to Manchester United this summer according to reports.
Willian has had an uncertain future at Stamford Bridge after falling out with Coach Antonio Conte.
Despite reports that Conte might leave the club, Willian could still move - with Manchester United interested in him.
UK media outlet, Daily Star reported that initial talks have already been staged between the player and Manchester United officials.
Willian enjoyed a close relationship with Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho during their time together at Chelsea.
- Furious Mourinho: This is why we were beaten 3-2 by BrightonFootball 9 hours ago
- Gaming: SportPesa at it again with best industry awardSports 6 hours ago
- Inter Counties Games: Four counties express interest to host 7th editionSports 6 hours ago
- Rugby: Kenya shift focus to repêchage tourney after Namibia defeatRugby 6 hours ago
- Half Marathon: World champ Kiptum wins race for deafAthletics 6 hours ago
- Kenyan Premier League: Sony claw Sharks to continue resurgenceFootball 6 hours ago
- Kenya Ports Authority retain overall title as Kecoso games come to an endSports 6 hours ago