Manchester United to announce first summer signing in coming days
With the summer transfer window officially opened, Manchester United are planning to finalize most of their business in the transfer market before the World Cup tournament kicks off next month.
With the likes of Luke Shaw, Maruoane Fellaini, Daley Blind, Matteo Darmian likely to depart ways with the club this summer, United will be looking to sign new quality to strengthen their squad.
One deal that United are on the cusp of sealing is one that involves Juventus left-back Alex Sandro.
The27-year-old has been heavily linked with a move to Old Trafford in recent months with Luke Shaw on the verge of leaving.
Chelsea are also reported to be interested in Sandro’s signature but United are believed to be the favourites in the contest.
Reports from La Stampa indicates that United are finalizing on a £44million deal for the Brazilian with official announcement imminent.
Although Darmian is expected to sign for Juventus, he won’t be part of the deal to bring Sandro to Old Trafford.
Sandro will not be part of Brazil squad travelling to Russia next month as he was left out of Tite’s 23-man squad.
- 4 players Emery could be about to cut from Arsenal squadPremier League 6 hours ago
- Relentless Gor face Chemelil in NakuruFootball 1 hour ago
- Who will win the Epl this season?Premier League 8 hours ago
- Nigeria’s Victor Moses announces international retirementFootball 5 hours ago
- Kamworor to defend New York 42km crownAthletics 1 hour ago