Former Premier League star dies in car crash
Former Aston Villa defender Jlloyd Samuel has died in a car crash at the age of 37.
The Trinidad and Tobago Football Association announced the devastating news on their official Facebook page on Tuesday, saying he was involved in car crash in England.
Samuel, a full back, represented England at under-21 level before going on to play for Trinidad and Tobago's senior team.
The TTFA said "the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association and his former national teammates at this time extends deepest condolences to his family members both in the U.K. and here in Trinidad and Tobago."
He made his debut in 1999 and went on to make close to 200 appearances before joining Bolton in 2007.
- Gor Mahia eager to dim Lobi Stars at KasaraniFootball 9 hours ago
- Sir Alex Ferguson 'banned' from Old Trafford for Manchester United matchFootball 2 days ago
- Tracing the greatness of champion Geoffrey KamwororAthletics 1 month ago
- Unbeaten Selecta are Division One champsFootball 3 weeks ago
- 'Trophies matter', says Mourinho ahead of Man Utd-Liverpool clashFootball 9 hours ago
- Kenya Cup: Mwamba puncture Oilers as Kabras Sugar dissolve Impala in KakamegaRugby 9 hours ago
- Bayern Munich star out for weeks with knee ligament injuryFootball 1 month ago