Former AFC Leopards coach Jan Koops appeals for medical help
Former AFC Leopards coach Jan Koops has appealed for assistance to offset his hospital bill.
Koops christened “Wepukhulu” has been detained at the Metropolitan Hospital in Nairobi for a bill amounting to more than Sh380,000, which has kept increasing by the day. Koops, who led Ingwe to a third place finish in 2012, has so far managed to pay Sh100,000, which is not enough to secure his release.
- ‘I feel really good’ – Sir Alex Ferguson after emotional returnFootball 4 hours ago
- Alexis Sanchez dubbed 'Manchester United's worst signing in years'Premier League 6 hours ago
- Police target double victories: Defending champions long to narrow 12-point gap with league leaders Butali Sugar WarriorsHockey 1 day ago
- Kenyan female athlete threatens to expose senior athletics federation officialAthletics 4 hours ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Man United and Arsenal fight over German wonderkid dubbed the ‘new Kroos’Football 4 hours ago
- BOXING: Joshua KOs Povetkin in seventh round to retain world heavyweight titlesBoxing 5 hours ago
- How football clubs can do more to help players battling depressionSports 48 minutes ago