Football legend Pele still recovering from two surgeries
Pele is still recovering from two surgeries that left him practically “out of the game,” the Brazilian soccer great told an audience on Wednesday at the World Economic Forum on Latin America in Sao Paulo.
The football legend Pele had been hospitalised two months ago after collapsing due to exhaustion.
The 77-year-old was due to be honoured at a Football Writers' Association dinner in London but he collapsed and was rushed to hospital.
- Martial free to leave Manchester United but with these conditionsFootball 5 hours ago
- Revealed! Where Hazard wants to play next season Football 16 hours ago
- Barcelona player linked with shock move to ArsenalFootball 19 hours ago
- Reports: Less than a year after joining Blues from Arsenal, Giroud heading out of club ahead of transferFootball 19 hours ago
- Barcelona frustrate Manchester United’s plan to sign Chelsea superstarFootball 20 hours ago
- Mesut Ozil retires from international footballFootball 18 hours ago
- Former FKF boss Sam Nyamweya mourns Mama OliechFootball 16 hours ago