Champs Kaya Tiwi in ‘group of death’
National secondary schools girls’ basketball champions Kaya Tiwi from Coast Region have once again been pooled in a tough group in next month’s national Term One games in Embu.
Kaya Tiwi, who have little opposition at both county and regional games, are in pool ‘B’ alongside representatives from Rift Valley, Nyanza, and Western regions.
Kaya Tiwi won all their Matuga sub-county matches to qualify for the Kwale County games set for Saturday and Sunday at Mazeras Boys and Mazeras Memorial schools.
The Ministry of Education has made major changes in the school games calendar, abolishing the old format of a three-round system that featured Term One, Term Two A and Term 2 B games.
Handball and athletics, formerly held in Term 2 A, will now be in Term One alongside basketball, hockey, 15s rugby, and swimming.
- Mourinho FINALLY reveals why they were beaten by Liverpool Football 5 hours ago
- Muhammad Ali’s son: I expected to inherit Sh516m after my father’s death, now I’m surviving on less than Sh700 a dayBoxing 1 day ago
- Football: How Kenyans left others hurting in Copa tournamentFootball 17 hours ago
- Polo: Lachlan win Ndume title in Gilgil tiesSports 17 hours ago
- Mourinho explains why he benched Pogba during Man United's 3-1 loss at AnfieldFootball 4 hours ago
- LaLiga star suffers stroke, rushed to hospitalFootball 1 month ago
- View Starting Lineups - Liverpool vs Man Utd at 7pmFootball 23 hours ago