KUSA: Zetech students raid Co-operative’s safe
Zetech reigned supreme over Co-operative University in a Kenya Universities Sports Association basketball match at the University of Nairobi over the weekend.
In what seemed to be a one-sided encounter, Zetech Titans thrashed Cooperative 84-11. Cheered on by their enthusiastic fans, Zetech picked 40 points against four after the first two quarters.
Faheem Juma scored a game high of 17 points while his teammate Riak Tok had 14. Alex Peter scored six points for Co-operative.
Zetech head coach, Joe Munene, took delighted in his side’s huge victory, urging them to maintain the same form ahead of their next assignments.
“This is a good show and has a positive impact to our side. There are more matches ahead, so we must be in the same shape,” said Munene.
While their men’s team was ruthless against Co-operative, their ladies’ team was unlucky after they lost to hosts University of Nairobi.
UoN dominated the thriller to win 36-27. [Dennis Okeyo]
- Kwale dominate school gamesSports 7 hours ago
- Snook wary of Morocco threatRugby 7 hours ago
- Arsenal midfield star to leave the club after 17 years of serviceFootball 2 days ago
- Messi and Aguero to retire from international football if Argentina flop out of World CupWorld Cup 2018 16 hours ago
- Fans shocked by what Messi did in Argentina's defeat by Croatia in World CupWorld Cup 2018 22 hours ago
- Yaya Toure says Guardiola has problem with African playersFootball 2 weeks ago
- Cruel World Cup group has Morocco, Iran grasping at strawsWorld Cup 2018 1 week ago