KUSA: Zetech students raid Co-operative’s safe
Zetech reigned supreme over Co-operative University in a Kenya Universities Sports Association basketball match at the University of Nairobi over the weekend.
In what seemed to be a one-sided encounter, Zetech Titans thrashed Cooperative 84-11. Cheered on by their enthusiastic fans, Zetech picked 40 points against four after the first two quarters.
Faheem Juma scored a game high of 17 points while his teammate Riak Tok had 14. Alex Peter scored six points for Co-operative.
Zetech head coach, Joe Munene, took delighted in his side’s huge victory, urging them to maintain the same form ahead of their next assignments.
“This is a good show and has a positive impact to our side. There are more matches ahead, so we must be in the same shape,” said Munene.
While their men’s team was ruthless against Co-operative, their ladies’ team was unlucky after they lost to hosts University of Nairobi.
UoN dominated the thriller to win 36-27. [Dennis Okeyo]
- Mourinho FINALLY reveals why they were beaten by Liverpool Football 4 hours ago
- Muhammad Ali’s son: I expected to inherit Sh516m after my father’s death, now I’m surviving on less than Sh700 a dayBoxing 1 day ago
- Football: How Kenyans left others hurting in Copa tournamentFootball 17 hours ago
- Polo: Lachlan win Ndume title in Gilgil tiesSports 17 hours ago
- LaLiga star suffers stroke, rushed to hospitalFootball 1 month ago
- View Starting Lineups - Liverpool vs Man Utd at 7pmFootball 22 hours ago
- Liverpool are the 'lucky ones' moans MourinhoFootball 1 day ago