Manchester City beat Leicester City 5-1 to extend lead
Everton 3 - 1 Crystal Palace
Stoke 1 - 1 Brighton
Swansea 1 - 0 Burnley
West Ham 2 - 0 Watford
Manchester City 5 - 1 Leicester
Sergio Aguero scored four goals as Manchester City extended their Premier League lead to 16 points with a 5-1 rout of Leicester City on Saturday.
Raheem Sterling opened the scoring for the hosts, converting Kevin De Bruyne's teasing cross in the third minute before Jamie Vardy equalised against the run of play with a slight deflection beating Ederson.
City started the second period in rapid fashion, Aguero scoring twice within five minutes with both goals assisted by the brilliant De Bruyne.
The Argentine completed his treble in the 77th minute, capitalising on Kasper Schmeichel's error and lifting a sublime finish over the Dane to become the fourth player to score at least 20 Premier League goals in four successive seasons.
Aguero saved the best for last, though, with a sensational dipping shot that crashed in off the underside of the crossbar.
- Chelsea beat Arsenal 3-2 in derby thrillerFootball 18 hours ago
- Chelsea vs Arsenal Lineup at 7:30pmFootball 21 hours ago
- Premier League star accused of ‘drugging and raping’ top modelPremier League 3 hours ago
- Former Arsenal and Liverpool star reveals he was DRUNK when he scored a hat-trickFootball 4 days ago
- KPL: Nakumatt thrash Mathare as AFC claw Thika UnitedFootball 16 hours ago
- Maina wanted by Man United’s MourinhoFootball 2 days ago
- Paul Scholes’ outrageous prediction on how Man United’s season will endPremier League 1 day ago