Manchester City beat Leicester City 5-1 to extend lead
Everton 3 - 1 Crystal Palace
Stoke 1 - 1 Brighton
Swansea 1 - 0 Burnley
West Ham 2 - 0 Watford
Manchester City 5 - 1 Leicester
Sergio Aguero scored four goals as Manchester City extended their Premier League lead to 16 points with a 5-1 rout of Leicester City on Saturday.
Raheem Sterling opened the scoring for the hosts, converting Kevin De Bruyne's teasing cross in the third minute before Jamie Vardy equalised against the run of play with a slight deflection beating Ederson.
City started the second period in rapid fashion, Aguero scoring twice within five minutes with both goals assisted by the brilliant De Bruyne.
The Argentine completed his treble in the 77th minute, capitalising on Kasper Schmeichel's error and lifting a sublime finish over the Dane to become the fourth player to score at least 20 Premier League goals in four successive seasons.
Aguero saved the best for last, though, with a sensational dipping shot that crashed in off the underside of the crossbar.
- Emerging Stars: Under 23 side hosts Mauritius at Kasarani todayFootball 5 hours ago
- Former Chelsea and Liverpool star announces retirement from footballFootball 17 hours ago
- Five things more likely to happen than Man United winning the title Premier League 21 hours ago
- Thierry Henry offered struggling star with spare room in his mansionFootball 2 weeks ago
- Sagwe to head Chess in Schools programmeSports 11 hours ago
- Kabutha wins Standard Classic golfGolf 2 days ago
- Mourinho set to be punished by FA for touchline brawlFootball 3 weeks ago