Paul Pogba bans Kurt Zouma from his house
Manchester United star Paul Pogba is so competitive that he's banned his friend Kurt Zouma from his house for beating him at card games, according to the on-loan Chelsea defender.
French international Zouma - who is with Stoke City for the season as he furthers his experience in the Premier League - joked that Pogba hates losing so much that he doesn't invite him around any more, all because he beats him at Uno.
"He doesn't like to lose when we play card games, like Uno," Zouma told Goal.
"The other day I went to his house and I beat him. He was so, so, so angry. He didn't want me to come anymore.
"He told me 'don't come anymore to my house'. I said 'my friend, please. It's only Uno we're talking about'".
Zouma also added that, while Pogba may attract criticism for his flashy lifestyle and constantly changing haircuts, it is all just part of who he is.
"You have to say he [Pogba] loves doing haircuts, he loves that," he continued.
"He loves haircuts, dabbing. I told him to stop but he doesn't want to stop.
"Pogba is one of the best players - he's got everything. That's why people talk about him because he's so so good."
- Why Harambee Stars have not received Sh50 million despite 3-0 win over Ethiopia Football 4 days ago
- 42 sponsors have turned down Harambee Stars – Nick MwendwaFootball 46 minutes ago
- Bolt rejects soccer deal offer from top European clubFootball 18 hours ago
- ‘Why I’m plotting Barcelona return…it’s all because of Mbappe' – NeymarFootball 1 day ago
- Kenya 3-0 Ethiopia: Pictures of DP Ruto celebrating wildly go viral Football 4 days ago
- Semenya's case delays gender rule executionAthletics 1 day ago
- National league action now heads to NakuruVolleyball and Handball 1 day ago