I will never retire from football, admits Wenger
Arsene Wenger has admitted he could move into international management because he will NEVER retire.
Arsenal boss Wenger, 68, says he is determined to carry on in club management for as long as possible because he loves working with players on a daily basis.
But Wenger — who has been linked with France and England in the past — admits being a national boss is a possibility after he leaves Arsenal with his current deal due to expire in 2019.
Wenger, in an interview with beIN Sports, said: “Maybe one day I will do it at some stage but until now I like to be involved every day in the life of a club because the real test is there.
“Four or five weeks is a different experience, it’s more concentrated whereas the real test is to manage on a daily basis but I will not always have the physical strength to do that.
“Yes of course (I’d be tempted) because my life is linked with football and, depending on my physical state, but until the end of my life I will be on football.
- Argentina hope arrival of Messi's wife Roccuzzo can stop him blaming himself for penalty missWorld Cup 2018 11 hours ago
- Gor Mahia thrash Thika to dislodge Mathare at the top Football 1 month ago
- Man United fans want Mourinho to land top target after stellar World Cup displayWorld Cup 2018 16 hours ago
- Saudi Arabia's official team plane catches fire in mid airWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Salah disappoints as Egypt crushed by RussiaFootball 3 hours ago
- Spain face date with destiny against Iran todayWorld Cup 2018 2 hours ago