Man United 'plotting £170m offer' for Tottenham star Harry Kane
Manchester United are reportedly lining up a mega £170million offer for Tottenham star Harry Kane, according to the sun.
The Red Devils were interested in Kane a couple of years ago, but were put off by Daniel Levy's valuation of the England striker.
The 24-year old has won the Premier League's golden boot for two seasons in a row, proving his accuracy in front of the goal.
The Spur’s talisman has scored 15 goals in his past 10 matches for club and country.
European champions Real Madrid have also been credited with an interest in the 24-year-old.
Real Madrid are supposedly seeking the services of Kane.
- Stadia: Sports facilities offer a glimpse into President Putin’s modernisation agendaWorld Cup 2018 6 hours ago
- Kiprono survives early scare in Karen Masters qualifiersGolf 6 hours ago
- Brazil held 1-1 by Switzerland in World CupWorld Cup 2018 7 hours ago
- Group F: World Cup holders Germany crash to Mexico defeatWorld Cup 2018 10 hours ago
- Kenyan player signs for European club months after being sacked Football 19 hours ago
- Russia coach Cherchesov received phone call from Putin during post-match press conference World Cup 2018 2 days ago
- France, Belgium sweat over injured Mbappe and Hazard World Cup 2018 5 days ago