Man United 'plotting £170m offer' for Tottenham star Harry Kane
Manchester United are reportedly lining up a mega £170million offer for Tottenham star Harry Kane, according to the sun.
The Red Devils were interested in Kane a couple of years ago, but were put off by Daniel Levy's valuation of the England striker.
The 24-year old has won the Premier League's golden boot for two seasons in a row, proving his accuracy in front of the goal.
The Spur’s talisman has scored 15 goals in his past 10 matches for club and country.
European champions Real Madrid have also been credited with an interest in the 24-year-old.
Real Madrid are supposedly seeking the services of Kane.
- Pogba’s Man United future in fresh doubt as Barcelona plan 'full-scale assault' Premier League 6 hours ago
- REVEALED: Richest football league clubs based on owners' wealthFootball 5 hours ago
- Broadcast rights: StarTimes to air Europa LeagueFootball 16 hours ago
- KPL: AFC lick wounds after painful loss to Kariobangi sideFootball 16 hours ago
- A week in the life of Liverpool star Mohamed SalahPremier League 3 hours ago
- EFL Championship preview: West Brom finally finding their best form in title chasePremier League 6 hours ago
- Athletics: Huge field for Mombasa International Marathon Athletics 16 hours ago